Saturday 17 November 2012

Can't get enough!

This is my latest purchase from the fabulous Suet Yi Yip, whose work we are currently stocking in the gallery. I first became aware of Suet Yi Yip's fabulous ceramics work whilst I was exhibiting my own ceramics at last years Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair in Manchester. Suet Yi was on the new graduates stand and I fell in love with her work immediately. I bought my first piece then and there and have continued to buy from her every single time I've seen her at other fairs such as Lustre and Earth and Fire. However, after buying my 6th piece I did think that I would be able to visit Lustre this year and not make a purchase from her. This plan was going well until I saw this little bunny piece (above). I had to have it and can't wait to put it up on my wall. I think this one might be my favourite (so far!)

If you want to purchase your own piece of Suet Yi's work, contact the gallery on 01572 756760 or email me at: info@itchgallery.co.uk - I am hoping to upload her remaining stock on to our online shop within the next week, website details are below. www.itchgallery.co.uk/all

Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment